Friday, December 6, 2013

I ♥ Necklace!


Helloo!
I made this necklace to match these earrings
It's for child female and is available under all categories.
It has the same 3 presets as the earrings with custom CAS and launcher thumbnails. It has 2 recolorable channels.

There are 2 necklace files in the rar. For one you need Supernatural, this one has morphs. This one does not have a CAS thumbnail though because it doesn't want to work and I don't know why. I'm sorry :(. 
If you don't have Supernatural it's ok because I made a base game compatible one too but this one does not have morphs. 
The file named [Quianna]IHeartNeklace!BG_cf is the base game compatible one.

I hope you like it! :)




Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~



*Mesh by me
*Hairs by Newsea, Me, Newsea
*Eyes by Shadowwolf5889 (less blue)
*Skin by  Ephemera
*Clothes by Island Paradise, JulianaStore

4 comments:

  1. Will you be releasing the braided hair anytime soon? And what age group is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I converted it for child but I don't know if I will be releasing it. I haven't decided yet since I had no idea what I was doing and I don't wanna harm your computer.

      Delete
    2. Ah I gotcha. You're just the first person I've seen to convert it & I've been wanting it for my little ones for ages. :/.

      Delete