Friday, August 1, 2014

Pilot Sunglasses (for toddlers)


Hi!
Today I have a pair of sunglasses for your toddlers. They're for boys and girls.
Available under all categories except sleepwear. They have 2 presets with custom CAS and launcher thumbnail.

I hope you like them! :)



Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~



*Mesh by EA
*Hairs by Plumb-bombCazyNewsea,
*Earrings by meme
*Necklace by me
*Eyes by Shadowwolf5889 (less blue)
*Skin by  Ephemera
*Clothes by StoreStore, Island Paradise

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the plumb bomb hair! :o (the little girl with the bows and pigtails)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find it either, I'm so sorry. Maybe try this one on peggy's site? It doesn't work for me but maybe it will for you. http://mysims3blog.blogspot.nl/2012/07/peggy-889-890-hair-for-females.html

      Delete