Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nell Outfit

Hello!

A few months ago I wanted to try something new and make something for adults. I also wanted to try and mesh a clothing from scratch so I started meshing this skirt. It took me months to finish mainly because I had no time but a few months later and here's the end result. 

This outfit is for (young) adults. It's available under the everyday and formal categories.
It comes in 4 presets with custom CAS thumbnails. 
There are some clipping with the belt. I hope it doesn't bother you much.
The skirt and the textures are made from scratch so they suck aren't perfect.

I hope you like it! :)






Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~



*Hairs by Store/Sjokosims, Sjokosims, Plumblobs, Nightcrawler
*Eyes by Shadowwolf5889 (less blue), Pralinesims, Elexis
*Eyeliners by Cherryberry, M1ssduo
*Blush by Ephemera
*Lips by Pralinesims, In3s
*Skin by  Ephemera, Ephemera (Asia)
*Earrings by tifaff7, LeahLillith, LeahLillith
*Necklace by Anubis, Plumb-da-bots, Severinka, NataliS
*Nails by LeahLillith
*Shoes by Anubis, Pixicat, Moddish Kitten, Pixicat


No comments:

Post a Comment